4. The core aeration with Aeroller's hollow tines
dethatches too, and the soil cores help decompose grass clippings and thatch. The decomposition returns valuable
NATURAL nutrients to your lawn (yet another reason not to bag your grass clippings!). As a result, you will need
less chemical fertilizers.
5. You do not have to reserve lawn aerator at equipment
rental stores or be subjected to other people's schedules anymore. You can do-it-yourself (DIY) and choose to perform lawn
aeration at any time or day (note: lawn aeration is best performed a day after 1 inch or more of rain or irrigation).
No more carrying heavy equipment to and from rental stores!
6. You don't have to worry about contracting diseases from contaminated
lawn aerators anymore. Professional services and rental stores rarely clean their equipment (not to mention
disinfect them!). Why take the risk when you can own the Aeroller at about 5% of the cost of a commercial lawn aerator?
In fact, the cost of the Aeroller is typically less than one lawn aeration service or two days rental fee. Lawn
aeration is a routine lawn maintenance so the Aeroller will pay for itself time and again.
7. Installation is easy. Interchanging with the tiller
tines involves the removal and installation of two pins/bolts only. See Installation Procedures for more details.
8. Lawn aeration with Aeroller is easy and fun. You
will be amazed when you see your tiller pull the cores!
9. The Aeroller's core aerator tines are
heat-treated for optimum durability and wear resistance. The rollers are made of ASTM A536 ductile cast iron
(the material found on automobile disc brake rotors!) and powder coated for rust prevention. All the fasteners
are made to exact SAE, ANSI, and ASME standards. Click here to view the Aeroller components (requires Adobe Reader).
10. It's patented design (U.S. Patent No. 6,684,960)
uses cast iron rollers to add the necessary weight (about 40 lbs) for effective lawn aeration in heavy soil (note: lawn aeration
is best performed a day after rain or irrigation when the soil is moist and soft). The rollers also serve to prevent
excessive tine penetration in soft soil that may tear up the lawn.
11. The Aeroller rolls your yard as it aerates, and the soil plugs fill low spots to smooth
out minor unevenness gradually.
12. You can also convert your tiller into a Sod Buster. The Aeroller enables your tiller to cut through sod and new grounds with ease.
13. Most of all, there is nothing like owning your
own equipment. You can use it whenever you want and it saves you money! Click here to find out which tiller is compatible with the Aeroller.